Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ramblings: Red October

I'm at Sarah's new place right now waiting for her and Michael ( her brother) to come back with a couch. Yup, currently all I'm armed with is a lap top and pirated internet ( no tv, no place to sit, I'm laying on the floor) so I'm going to do some rambling for the first time in a bit. I hope you're all wearing your sexy panties...

  • Last couple weeks have been a real bitch, especially at work. I started taking the bull shit people dish at me personally and it really started to screw with my chi.
  • I'm currently wearing boxers that could've used an extra couple minutes in the dryer. My ass feels like I just got done doing 20 minutes on the tredmill (no, I don't actually know what 20 minutes feels like)
  • A few months back I began purchasing and re-watching the Sopranos. I forgot how much of an asshole Tony is. I find it incredible that I could feel any sympathy for a man that evil. But I do. I care about him as much, if not more, then I could for ANY protagonist. And that my friends, is the DEFINITIVE example of a good character.
  • I want be Hayden Panettiere's Gynecologist. (Just in case you need a reminder...)
  • The Trail Blazers regular season opens up in 10 days. I feel as confident in this team as I ever have with ANY of my teams in the past. It should be an exciting regular season. In a related story, I have still NEVER washed my Brandon Roy Jersey.
  • Tomorrow is TNA Wrestlings flag ship PPV 'Bound For Glory'. I'm not afraid to admit I love wrestling. If you don't you can suck it. In fact, in celebration of BFG '09, I'm going to hit a woman and grow a mullet.
  • Dallas Cowboy fans are annoying. They make me want to fashion a shiv with my own tooth brush then use it on myself. Hara-kiri is a better way to die then listen to them ramble about Tony Romo.
  • I gotta take a dump. Be Right Back.
  • Ok so I went and shit out today Enchilada I got from Azteca, and sure enough no TP in the crib. This might the thing that up sets me the most. I remember one time we ran out of TP at my apartment and I found out that instead of buying TP while I was gone the boys just used MY BOXERS. In case you're wondering I wiped my ass with un naturally rough paper towels. My anus is less then thrilled.
  • Speaking of huge dumps, I took one today at Nordstroms in Westfield Mall that was so foul that the person who went in after me was probably given free shit.
  • Mexican grub is worse on my stomach and bowels the booze. Chalk it up.
Well I hear the load of furniture pull in so I'm going to bounce. Maybe it won't be a week and half before the next one.

Peace.

No comments: