Monday, March 30, 2009

Fight on the Front Line against Testicular Cancer...

I woke up friday morning, like any other morning. In an absolute rush to get ready for work. Apparently it's hard for me to become a functioning member of society before noon. So I take my shower, eat some grub and finish getting ready. As I was about to finish and head out the door, I realized I couldn't find socks. 'Shit, I guess I'll just grab the first two I find in my room'.  I wasn't paying much attention, because Jesse was talking to me about something not that important, but important enough to occupy the smart part of my brain.

So I run into my room to grab socks, and grab the first two solo socks I could find. Put them both on and start to walk back out to where my shoes on. Thats when I noticed  a peculiar wetness in the bottom of my left sock. 'Why the hell is this sock wet? Did I spill in my room?'

After recalling where I picked that sock up, I was forced into a cold realization of why my sock was wet. Jesse, who was very committed to telling his story stopped when he saw my face twist up in a look of panic.

"Dude, whats wrong?" He asked.

"Dude, this sock is wet." He looked at me confused. "It's been used." After a moment, he caught on what I was saying. Yes, my negligence in the morning hustle caused me to grab a sock that I had recently used for masturbational purposes.  Not awesome.


2 comments:

prisonmike503 said...

ROFL, i'm never gonna be able to handle you in flip flops, knowing theirs day old jizz all over those toes, GD it lol

Clinically Awesome said...

That was the first and last time that will ever happen. It was bad judgment.