Sunday, September 12, 2010

Status Update: Week1

Week 1 is barely through the first wave of games and I'm already an emotional wreck. I'm sweating profusly and my legs won't stop moving. The combonation of Fantasy Football, crappy sleep, and caffiene have me more damaged the Ben Rothlisburgers last date. Currently, I'm running on 3 hours of sleep, and I've had enough rockstar not only to fail my kidneys but could finally kill Keith Richards.

If this is any early implication on how this season is going to go, Fantasy Football is going to ruin my life.
  • I will make it my lifes work to ensure Chris Johnson remains on my fantasy teams. Forever.
  • Fuck Arian Foster, Dallas Clark and Hakeem Nicks. Unless I get superhuman performances from my afternoon team... those three are going to be responsible for the ass beating I recieved.
  • Mike Tomlin in Aviators looks like an extra from Black Dynamite.
  • Really nervous about the start of the Pete Carroll era this week. I tried to get my friends to give me some hope but the only response I got to the question (someone make me feel good about the up coming season) was "Jake locker".
  • Really funny bit on ESPN's pre game about how Wes Welker sold his soul to the Devil to cut his recovery time in half. Then he promptly scored 2 touchdowns. Yes, he is on one of my Fantasy teams.
  • That Calvin Johnson catch was just that- a catch. If you think otherwise, you are wrong. If I were him I would just hold on to the ball till he goes home after his next touchdown.

Damnit, the Seahawks turned the ball over on the first play of the game. I hadn't even switched to the game yet. I'm going to go prepare for what could be a very, very long season.

No comments: