Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day, Valentine.

It's Valentines day, and instead of grabbing expensive dinner on my way to Bootyville, I'm fighting over who is getting the last couch with my brother.

Yup, yup. I opted for taking a road trip with four dudes. For the sake of my ego, I'd like to now pretend there was a line of girls trying to get some of my love and affection for today, but I'm not feeling that creative today.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not in full fledge self loathing mode today. I probably could've found someone if I tried. But I didn't, so I remain chick-less.

The fact of the matter is I'm driving to Spo-compton tomorrow, so I can watch wrestling. And to be honest, right now, I'd rather do that then shell out for some meaningless date. It wouldn't go anywhere, I'm still a broke dude without a car.

It's simple math, chicks like cars and dudes that can pay for dinner. And untill two weeks from now( because I do have a big boy job again, but am still waiting for that awesome paycheck and I'm hopefully moving into an apartment in the next week or so), that equation still doesn't equal me. So it was for my own good that I opted to participate in this Brotherhood of the Traveling Sausage road trip ( I promise if there is anything to come from that I will write about it. It defenitly has the ingrediants for some wild shit).

Maybe next year it will be different.

As for this year, Valentines Day blows. It's nothing more then a cheap excuse for men to shell out money on their lady friend, and to remind the single dudes how big of a schmuck they really are. I'm now going to masturbate in my own tears and go to sleep in a room full of dudes.

Wow, I'm a champion of epic proportions.

No comments: