Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ramblings: July Edition

Welcome to July ladies and gentlemen. Lots of stuff has happened the last couple weeks. Tons of good topics for me to ridicule and rip in vulgar fashion have just landed in my lap. It's been a writers utopia. 

Unfortunately for all, I've been balls deep on Tiger Woods 2010 to worry about stupid writing.

Yes, I missed covering the end of NBA finals, some key celebrity deaths and now Forth of July (which is probably my top drinking day of the year) because I've been so wrapped up in making my character good. You would think I'm a virgin.

So lets just briefly cover the things I missed...
  • I was actually ok with the Lake Show winning the title. A summer of talking heads rotating between Brett Favre and Kobe can't win stories would make me blow up. Or make me sacrafice my shoe through my new tv. Which ever came first.
  • Do you think the boys that Michael Jackson allegedly molested were sad when he died? After all, it is said that you never stop loving your first.
  • While we are on the subject, kinda crazy that the best thing the King of Pop did for his career in over twenty years was die. Before two weeks ago, MJ was a boy touching freak who used to be black and once upon a time wrote billie jean. Post two weeks ago, HE IS THE KING OF FUCKING POP AND THE MAN WROTE BILLIE JEAN.
  • Saw the UFC 100 this weekend. Good times. One major note George St. Pierre is either over compensating with a massive cup, or the man has an absolute rope for a dick. His cup looks like it might've been Patrick Roy's goalie mask once upon a time.
  • Brock Lesner is married to Sable. 14 years ago this would've been awesome.
  • One last thing, Bisping...how does Hendo's ass taste???

No comments: