Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Drinking in Spokane, through the majesty of Picture.

So I recently took a trip to Spokane Washington for a weekend of drinking and boating with my life partner in crime, Jeremy. I tried to keep notes of funny shit that took place, but it became increasingly unimportant as I was focused on not throwing up. 

So I'm not going to write  about what I remember, or make up stories (because honestly, it's kind of hazy to me right now). Instead, I'm just going to show you pictures from our Saturday night trip to John Stockton's dads bar "John and Zekes".

Without further ado, the picture blog:]

As you can see, not drunk. In fact I believe this is before any alcohol had entered my system. Jeremy is the devil in human form so this would not last long.







Picture number 2. Me, Jeremy and Crazy Ass Joe. If you look past the customary middle finger you will notice drink number 1. Dry Fly Vodka and Gatorade. 







Ok we're at the bar now, and I'm probably another beer in. Nothing exciting yet.







Meet Cami, she had a birthday a week before. So We shot Patron.
It has begun.









The buddy pose, the exhausted eyes.  Yup, we are officially trying to go drink for drink with Jeremy. He can drink forever. His liver should be studied.









We should've been cut off.










 I'm not going to tell you what the bar tab was. But I can tell you multiple AMF's, shots of Patron, and Jack was involved. So the bar tab wasn't small. And my liver was working over time. I'm probably leaning on these girls for support.






...... Houtson, we have achieved black out.








Good friends don't help you when you're throwing up, they take pictures to make sure you can never run for president.








And they let you sleep on the sidewalk too. Jeremy, you asshole.









Good Night now.

1 comment:

What the H?! said...

Ok so apose to previous belief this blog has thurougly(i dont think i spelt that right) entertained me. You are a silly, i think that's why we get along. :)