Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week1

Week 1 is the happiest week of September. Chalk it up.

Sarah called me early this morning as a wake up call to go to church. I wasn't trying to get up. I hung up the phone then went back to sleep. Then off in the distance from the living room I could hear the familiar fall sunday mourning rumblings. It started off as a soft murmur, but didn't take long before the volume arose to where I had no doubt what was going on. It was the sound of men getting ready for football.

"HOLY SHIT!!! LETS DO THIS!" I screamed as I ran into the living room and hopped over the couch. And I continued to watch games until Sarah picked me up for some quality churching.

Real quick I'd like to thank the Seattle Seahawks for showing up today and beating the shit out of the Rams. 28-0 is fun for the whole family.

I'd also like to thank the following teams for making me look smart: the Niners, Ravens, Redskins, Saints, Jags, Jets, Broncos, Cowboys, Philly and Minnesota. I would've put the Falcons on that list, but I'm not sure if I actually went with them to cover. True not all of these teams won but I played the spread. LOVE THE SPREAD BABY!

And, oh yeah, HOLY CRAP Adrian Peterson is a freak. First of all, every time I see his commercials (you know which ones I'm talking about... the ones where he doesn't have a shirt on) I die a little bit inside. He is rock on rock. I'm not even sure what work outs you would do to shred up some of the muscles on display in these commercials. The first time I saw his commercial I had a well gerthed penis. After all the games were done, I now have a Vagina.

All jokes aside, A.P. rushed for 180 yards while sick. I mean they had to hook him up to an iv when he threw up at half time, then he went out and had like 150 yards in the second half. That my friends, is a fucking man.

Mark Bulger is not a man, while we are on the subject. The Seattle Defense made him cry. Thats not even a joke. There was a play in the forth quarter when he got hit so hard by Aaron Curry that he popped back up but his eyes look awfully soggy. Once again, SEATTLE IS AWESOME.

I'm going to go play beer pong now. Hopefully I'll actually have a story to tell tomorrow.

Belvin out.

No comments: