Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Thoughts

Happy Valentines Day to all 4 of my loyal readers. I hope you are all having a good day, and most importantly, I hope you all get some play tonight. That wish goes double in regards to my fiance. I hope you get play too, since that would mean I get play too. Theoretically.

Now that we got that out of the way, Holy shit. What a day.

Valentines day has exactly five minutes left, and I'm up all by myself doing home work watching sportcenter. Kind of. Hard to focus after what just happened. My life just got altered. Valentines Day 2011 will be remembered for the rest of my life.

THE ROCK HAS FINALLY FUCKIN COME BACK TO WRESTLING....

I'm not sure why he did or for how long. I just know that a childhood hero of mine stepped back in the ring for the first time in 7 years tonight, picked up a mic (called John Cena a bitch) and made my brain orgasm for 20 minutes. Tonight, I became 13 again flipping to the WWF when my mom would leave the room. It sure does feel good.

In case you missed it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ejiG5-BtA



His shirt said 'I bring It'. You're fucking right he did. He brought it hard. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch it 17 more times then try and sleep through the Adrenaline.

No comments: