Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 6

Have a confession to make: My wife is in Washington DC this weekend watching the Eagles Redskins game ( I love her), and I have had solo parent detail since Thursday. I thought about telling the picks blog to screw off for the second straight week. Woke up this morning with a cramp in my neck, because I slept on the couch after discovering my daughter had released 7 gallons of urine on my bed- point is, I woke up this morning feeling like the universe wanted me to write about todays games.

So here you go, Week 6 picks:

  • Rams @ Packers -14 I can't be the only one that thinks this should be like 17 right? Take the Packers.
  • Jag's @ Steelers -12.5 Steelers are going to shit on the Jag's so when the meet the Patriots in two weeks people are going to think they will. They'll cover here and get their ass beat by New England.
  • Eagles-3 @ Redskins Would you want to play a pissed off Michael Vick? I wouldn't. Philly Covers
  • 49ers @ Lions -5 When was the last time someone said, "oh the Lions and Niners game is on tv? Yes!" It's been awhile. Lions win and cover
  • Panthers @ Falcons -3.5 Falcones win, Panthers will find a way to cover.
  • Bills @ Giants -3.5 I just want to take sometime out to thank the Giants for letting the Seahawks steal that win. New Yorkers are alot nicer than I thought they were. Bills cover.
  • Texans @ Ravens -7 - No Andre? Poor Arian. Ravens are going to beat the Texans ass today.
  • Browns @ Raiders -7 - I think this will be the game Payton Hillis snaps back. It's just a feeling. Browns cover.
  • Cowboys @ Patirots -7 I really hope this is a shootout. Yes, my fantasy teams are heavily invested in the Pats and Cowboys offenses. So here is hoping 45-40 game. I guess by that hope, I'm saying the Cowboys cover. Hopefully I don't get made to look like a fool.
  • Saints -6.5 @ Buccaneers Saints win, Buccs cover
  • Vikings @ Bears -2.5 are you ready? VIKINGS WILL WIN.
  • Miami @ Jets -6.5 the Jets are not playing good football. But for as bad as they are, the Dolphins are playing exponentially worse. The Dolphins are now in the driver seat for Andrew Luck and I fucking hate them for it. Jets cover.

No comments: