Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 10

Sorry I'm late. Work has been a killer and I totally forgot that yesterday was Thursday untill I was home watching Andrew Luck whip passes around the field against the future LA Jaguars. So Thats on me. Here is my predictions for the week:

  • Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings +1 though Detroit has not been as offensively bad on defense as they were last year, they're still not good. And Minnesota is at home, and desperate for a win. And Adrian Peterson sold his soul to the devil.
  • Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints +1 I'm calling it RIGHT HERE- Saints win. What am I basing this off of? Nothing. Fact is, I'm a man and men do shit like claim a 3-5 team will beat a 8-0 team. And we say it with confidence (hence the upcase lettering).
  • New York Giants @ Cincinnati Bengals +3 1/2 We are officially at the point of the season where everyone starts talking trash about Eli, and Tom Coughlin calls out his team for poor performance. This obviously means they are going to come out throwing heymakers. Bet your life savings on the Giants here.
  • Oakland Raiders @ Baltimore Ravens -9 Doug Martin went Bo Jackson/Techmo Bowl on the Raiders last weekend. Ray Rice is better than Doug Martin. Fantasy owners of Ray Rice, enjoy (now that I've said that Ray Rice will blow out his hammy, because I am an owner of Ray Rice.)
  • Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots -12 1/2 Normally I'm not fond of picking a team to destroy their division rival twice in one season. The reason I'm doing it here is because Aaron Hernanez is healthy and they are coming off a bye week. Oh, and the Patriots are assholes.
  • Tennessee Titans @ Miami Dolphins -7 Titans cover. Miami wins. This game is, 'meh'
  • San Diego Chargers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers -3 Is this the game Phil Rivers remembers he is Phil Rivers? I sure hope so (just traded for him in one of my leagues).  I know I should say "Tampa will win here" but this is about the time where Norv Turner saves his job for another year. So without further ado, Chargers win.
  • Denver Broncos @ Carolina Panthers +4 I have no real feel on this game other than I can't shake the idea of Panthers keeping it close. So I'm going to pick them to cover.
  • New York Jets @ Seattle Seahawks -7 The Jets are coming to Seattle. Mark Sanchez is the QB for the Jets. Jason Jones is healthy for Seattle as well as every card carrying member of the Legion of Boom. This is going to be a NIGHTMARE for the Sanchize. I would imagine this is where we see alot of Tebow.
  • St. Louis Rams @ San Francisco 49ers -12 1/2 There are four spreads of over 9 this week.  I have taken the favorite on two of them (and spoiler: I'm taking the Steelers against the Chiefs) so this is the one that doesn't get covered. I guess my reasoning is SF has a weakness with guarding slot recievers and Danny Amendola is back. Boy that seems like a weak argument when I re-read it. Screw it,  Rams cover.
  • Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles +1 I've been saying Jason Garrett is going to get fired like each of the last two weeks. Both of these coaches' seats are so hot they can't sit with both cheeks down at the same time. I have no idea. I guess I will take Philly since Shady McCoy is the best player on the field and they're home.
  • Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears PK The Bears of Chicago are 7-1 and just hung have a 100 on Tennessee. Here, is your let down game. Edit Note: please believe if I am wrong, Seattle will beat them next week. Smokin' Jay Cutler vs the Legion of Boom is going to be an awfully entertaining matchup.
  • Kansas City Chiefs @ Pittsburg Steelers -13 I would take Pittsburg at -20. So thanks, Vegas.

No comments: