Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ramblings from my Ice-Tomb

So right now it's 2:00 am. I'm tired, cold and currently locked out of my dads house. Let me reiterate to stress for a point of emphasis, it is really freaking cold outside. If there was a Champion of Life Tournament, I'd get knocked out by Corey Feldman in the first round.


Lucky for me, I'm like the McGyver of dumbshit survival. I have my lap top with me and I've fashioned a blanket with dirty clothing. Right now, I'm trying to forget that my balls are nothing more then a fantastic ice sculpture by watching episodes of 30 Rock. But as I'm nearing the end of the season, I'm coming to the realization that four in the morning is still a ways off. Four in the morning is when my dad will be coming out of the door, allowing me the chance to actually enter the house, and ultimatly, be in a bed.


I'm going mad with the frozen crazies.


So in attempt to perserve 30 Rock for as long as I need, I have decided to try and kill some time by writing. I'll take this time to ramble and update this thing a bit. Let the general public know where I am at.

Which is OUTSIDE, BITCH.

Seriously, if you hadn't caught that tid bit yet, your reading comprehension is rotten. You need to go back to first grade. Don't pass go, don't collection 200 dollars- Go pick up a Dick and Jane book.

Ramblings:


  • 30 Rock is amazing. I think I am being commishioned from a higher power to drown her (her being Tina Fey) in my seed.
  • I think if I were to spit (inside the car) that it would freeze by the time it hit the floor. It's so cold in here the little hairs I have on my chin are hard.
  • I think I hate girls. They are the bane of my exsistance. God must have a sick sense of humor for making me dependent on their affection.
  • I don't hate girls enough to start banging guys.
  • I love Brandon Roy, I would rub his feet.
  • I would not bang Brandon Roy.
  • I can't believe the Arizona Cardinals could be in the Superbowl after this weekend. This is a sign that the apocolyps is near. If you listen closely you can hear the sound of the Four Horsemen on the horizon.
  • My penis and I are no longer on speaking terms, and he is trying to get a restraining order against me. He claims he is under appreciated and there has been an un wanted increase in domestic abuse.

Ok I'm done. I'm gonna put my Ipod on now, and try and sleep. Maybe I can freeze myself in this icey tomb and wake up in a time where the economy is good and I can get a good paying job so I can once again support single mothers and damage my liver.

Pray for me.

3 comments:

AnnieH said...

Andy...this is funny. what led to this rant? I rarely know where you're coming from yet it's always amusing. hilarious, kid.

I love you. Hope you're doing well. You're really a breath of fresh air. wash your boxers.

theAnimal said...

I probably could have written this same one a week ago, except I know how to break into my own house you pansy.

Clinically Awesome said...

I do know how! Just not with the pad lock!