Sunday, February 7, 2010

Very Brief Superbowl Predictions

Superbowl starts in a little under an hour. For the second straight year I'm going to be absent from the Superbowl party scene. I'm ok with that. It'll just be the girlfriend, the princess and me at my dads, minus my dad and family (they will be attending the SuperBowl Party Scene).

We decided not to do the whole thing because Girlfriend seems to be under the weather (keeping up with the theme of the Saints being in the superbowl, we'll call the weather she is under "hurricane Katrina" like.)

Since I won't be out and about to pound my chest about my knoweledge, let me go ahead and put my sports predictions out there so we have undeniable proof that I'm smart. Or a total blowhard. After all, it'll be on the internet (and the internet NEVER lies).

The Score: Colts 38- Saints 28. Colts are giving five in Vegas so I feel like it's still a safe bet.

The MVP: Peyton. Duh. Dudes gonna have like 320 yards and 4 touchdowns. Chalk it up.

Brees Numbers: 350 yards 3 touchdowns 0 picks. Saints turnovers will come thanks to the fumble.

That battle of the Pierres (Thomas for the Saints, Garcon for the Colts): Uh, Garcon.

Who scores the first touchdown: It will be the Saints, and it'll be a dump off to Reggie Bush.


Alright, time to get started on my Nachos. Enjoy the game, bitches.

No comments: