Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quick Ramblings: Things are the chapping my balls

I got some things to say and I have shit for an attention span today. So instead of focusing a post on each of these topics like I normally would, I'm going to just ramble a little bit. It's been a while since I've done that. So without further hesitation, here is what I got on my mind right now:

Listening to the radio today, I heard a commercial start off saying,"3 most frightening letters in the English Language, I-R-S" Bull shit. The three most frightening letters are H-I-V. No contest. 9/10 humans would rather have money issues then a death sentence ( say 9, because apparently Magic Johnson doesn't care if he has AIDS or not. He is rich enough for the cure).

Even with the bad economy, any sane person would agree that money troubles are no match for a virus that kills you. The IRS may be able to do lots of mean shit to you, but in the end you'll still be breathing. You might be naked and without a place to go, but you'll still be breathing. You contract HIV, and you've been handed confirmation that your life has an expiration date.

You tell me whats more frightening.

Big Ben Rothlisburger got busted for sexual misconduct again. This time with a 20 year old in a bar who has a head wound and a convincing story to back her. I have two takes on this. 1, if Ben is innocent then shame on this whore. That being said, even if innocent, Ben needs to start being more careful where he is throwing his attention on. This is two times bro. Eventually we stop believing you.

If Ben is guilty, well then dude, what the hell?! You are a two time Super Bowl winning Quarterback in a blue collar town that love their sports. You play Quarterback for the Steelers. You are the most recognizable face on that franchise. You can't tell me you don't get plenty of offers every day. There has got to be some Steel Mill worker's daughter you can take out for a good romping.

Also if you're guilty, I'm sorry for calling that girl a whore.

I was takin a piss today at the urinal at work and a guy who I know only by facial recognition posted up next to me. Alright, thats not an issue but what is an issue is that he felt obligated to speak. I'm not sure what he was talking about because I was doing what I was supposed to be, and that is concentrating on the flow and minding MY OWN business.

Look if you got something to say, sweet, lets talk about it when our swords aren't drawn. When I'm peeing I want to enjoy it. I don't want to talk to anyone. I especially don't want to talk to another dude who is holding his own meat and peeing. I feel like this isn't too much to ask.

It's just another one of those unwritten rules of life, right up there with "don't pass out with your shoes on" and "if you're currently fighting a civil suite for sexual misconduct, it's a good idea to not do anything that could lead to you being accused of it again two years later in a seperate incident. Most notebaly, with a 20 year old you met at a bar." Right, Ben?

No comments: