Monday, April 26, 2010

Status update (finished on 5/11)

Laying around, spending hours on end on Facebook, listening to sad bastard music all while suffering from a vicious headache. It can only mean one thing. It happened again.

Yes, I'm single again.

Single again and I'm not sure if I like it very much.
Thats what I started back in April. I think I got up to take a piss and just never came back. Didn't want to. Obviously.
Well it's May 11th today. And this is the first time I've written anything since that opening paragraph. The last couple weeks have been a blur of beer and bad moods. Be thankful I didn't put any of my thoughts down.
Acutally, thats a lie. I'm doing ok, considering whats going on. Sure I'll have moments where I get sad, but for the most part I'm holding up fine. There has been lots of gym time, lots of movie watching and a shit ton of beer pong. I'm proud to say I haven't blacked out, yet.
Well back to work I go. Just wanted to ramble a little bit. I'll try and get some present tense stuff out in the world in the next couple days.

No comments: