Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 6 thoughts

Despite the fact that I was supposed to be at work at 8:30 this morning, I woke up with a little bit of a pep in my step. Wanna knowh why?

You sure?

Ok...it's be cause THE "BIG SEXUAL ASSAULTER" Ben Roethlisberger is back! Thats right baby! Fathers, lock away your daughters. Ladies, stay out of bar bathrooms. Big Ben is free from the shackles of suspension and ready to run wild all over Clevelands collective bitch ass.

And yes, my excitement is fantasy related. It's sure not because I enjoy Roethlisberger as a human, nor do I like the Steelers. My fantasy team just happens to be heavily involved in the Steeler organization.

So here is to thinking happy thoughts about this douche bag as he is throwing touchdowns for my team this week.

  • As soon as Vick returns, I'll be starting three guys who have had atleast 4 week suspensions in the Roger Goodell era. I may change my team name to Goodells Doghouse.
  • Marshawn Lynch makes his debut for the Seattle today. Hopefully he is able to create holes... 'cuz the offensive line sure isn't doing it.
  • Brett Favres penis pictures once again prove my point that old people should be trusted with technology.
  • Thoughts on the Branch trade: Cool dude, hope he does well in New England. But I'm sure glad I don't have to hold my breath everytime he runs a route thinking something on him is about to break anymore.

Alright, time to go back to work, ya know cuz I don't want to get fired.

No comments: