Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How to NOT wake up.

Understatement of the Day: Today started off very shitty like.

Let me paint a picture so you can understand where I am coming from. Its eleven in the morning. The sun is busting through my window, and I'm balls deep in some awesome sleep. Like we're talking Jessica Alba and Megan Fox were having lunch AND having a conversation with me in my dream. However, Jesse (my brother) being the terrorist of fun that he is decided he was going to ruin everything.

"Yo, your xbox is broken." 

This is probably number 3 on the list of things I don't want to be woken up to. It could be higher. I'm not sure I've never sat down and scientifically drafted a list. Maybe thats what I'll do when I'm hung over this weekend.

And yes, after I got my ass out of bed and checked it out, I discovered  the Xbox (or the Girlfriend Replacement Equipment, as I call it) was in fact broken. To make matters worse, I'm out of the warranty. I just sat there on the coffee able for a few moments of anger and disbelief. 

How could it just break?!?! I don't get it!?! I wanted to ninja kick Jesse for just being in the room. Fortunately for the moral of our living situation I didn't have time to stretch out for a proper Ka-rate kick. I had to go to work. You lucked out this time, Jesse. 

Back to my original point, Xbox breaking and THEN I have to go to work...not a good way to start out the day.

No comments: