Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Hello mothers.

I just want to take this time to thank you for being who you are and doing what you've done. Especially the mothers who have to put up with my crap on a regular basis. Now I know what some of you are thinking- and yes, you would think getting to put up with my crap is a blessing. But I'm here to tell you, that sometimes I can be a bit of a nut job and it takes a strong woman to deal with it.

So here we go, I'm going to get my mothers day thank on:
  • Mom, I love you too much. You put up with more crap then most, and do it very gracefully (unlike your bike riding ability). You rule, and I'm so thankful you're my mom.
  • Stacey- I'm pretty sure it's common place to not like step mothers. Thank God my family isn't your typical family-cuz my step mom rules. If I were you, I would've killed Jesse or me while we lived with you guys. But you didn't, and for that you deserve an award. I think we'll keep you around. HAHAHA.
  • Grandma Dolly- I probably should be mad at you for being the original pusher of those little mini pizzas that I'm un naturally addicted to. But you've done so many other positives, like subscribing me to Rollingstone when I turned 17, that I can forgive that one. I love you grandma.  
  • Grandma Jeane- I don't get to see you much which is a shame, but it's always nice to talk to you Grandma. I enjoyed talking to you today.  I know you gotta lot going on right now, but it'll be ok. If you ever read this I want you to know that I pray for you, and I miss and love you.
  • Sarah- This is your first so, I had to put a mention in here about it. HAPPY FIRST MOTHERS DAY TO YOU.  Crazy to think about four years after I met you, I was meeting your daughter...but there you are- a little mini you. I often find myself sitting there shocked that you're actually a mother. But thats just it, you've transformed from the crazy girl that I knew to an awesome mother. You're doin a good job kiddo, keep pushin and it's going to get easier. I pinkie promise.
Once again, I love you all and happy mothers day.

('nuff of the sappy stuff, time to go back to being funny)

No comments: