Monday, May 18, 2009

Hung Over again.

Guess who is hung over?!
Yes, that would be me. Unfortunately. All that needs to be said was, I went out with the boys and I consumed more tequila then Mexico last night. Laughs were had, questionable decisions were made and I spent the morning throwing up and hating life.

And was it worth it? You freaking bet it was. The whole crew was there, which doesn't happen as often as it should, so it's nice when it does. We turned Charlies into a house party, and NONE of us got kicked out. Incredible. I tip my cap to you Charlies, you still believe in letting your customers have fun. Oscars, you can learn a thing or two from the bar that is located just down the street. 

On the negative side, I threw up all morning and became a vegtable. I feel like I just got kicked in the head by Chuck Liddel of four years ago. My body and my head are experiencing biblical levels of hurt. Why do I drink again?

This is such a common occurrence, I'm tossing around just writing out a generic blog about getting hammered and fucking up, and I'll just go in and fill in the blanks with specifics before posting.

I don't care what you think, I think thats a helluva idea.

Anyway I don't really have a ton of shit to say right now. I just wanted to update this thing because it has been a week and I have experienced some change since the last one. The last week has been a little rough, with work and chicks. So I'm going to leave you, my 7 loyal readers with a compromising picture of two of my roommates.

So without further ado, a picture of Jesse and Derek from when they went camping:



(I said fuck off Norton).

No comments: