Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 10: Brief talk about Football and Blazers

Seahawks win, my fantasy team will pull out a win (unless McCoy goes fantasy Ape Shit), and I had what I would call anxiety attack... all in a weekends time. Sounds fun right?

Just a few things while we wait for Vick and the Eagles to take the field:
  • So glad the Cardinals decided to shit the bed this week (not that it's been any different then other weeks) but I really needed the Seahawks to remember how to win. The Giant and Raider games are responsible for a few sleepless nights over the last two weeks.
  • Roy got news that his knee wasn't going to require surgery... the Blazers promptly rattle off loses to OkC and New Orleans. Someone needs to sack up and fight through some pain.
  • Hopefully they can rebound in Memphis (even though Roy will be out).
  • They announce who the Cy Youngs are this week. It sure would be nice for Felix to get the nod.
  • I have a 20 point lead going into tonights MNF game. As stated earlier, he has McCoy and I got Vick. Unless 2006 Vick comes back, I like my chances.
  • I ended up 40 dollars after a night of Poker on Saturday. It almost made up for the fact that I hate my job.

Back to work I go. Someone supervise me if I come in contact with a knife today.


No comments: