Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quick Thoughts

Morning all, it's wednesday and I have yet to wipe the crust off my eyes. I gotta get down to White Salmon so, here are some quick thoughts.
  • Heard an interview with David Stern last night. He is such a pompous asshole. Man, I want to fight him.
  • I took a poop that looked like a question mark. It was awesome
  • Today I get to see TNA live. Who wants to touch me
  • Uh, the whole thing about Lebron being pissed off the way he handled the loss, I think people need to chill out. Showing emotion is a good thing. Especially in a time when people are turned off by the players and their "business" approach. How many of us have stormed off a court after a loss...don't you even PRETEND you haven't.
Ok, as reported earlier I'm going to TNA today. So  time to poop, then go to the gym. 

Peace out.

No comments: